The first step to getting pregnant fast is preparing your reproductive system. This is best done of course, by planning ahead. Think about your life style as you know it now. Are you eating a balanced diet? Are you obtaining enough sleep? Do you drink? Do you smoke? Do you exercise routinely? Are you currently taking prenatal vitamins with folic acid? Are you currently under a lot of stress? You would be amazed how these things can hinder you from getting pregnant fast.
Do you have a cat? How is your health in general? It’s a lot to think about, huh? Taking all of these into account before you become pregnant is just as important as it is after you become pregnant? If a women’s reproductive system is strong and healthy then the chances of a woman getting pregnant fast are much greater. This also includes her odds of having a healthier delivery, especially if she is over the age of 35. Let’s look at some of the aspects of conceiving a healthy baby and why they are important.
• Eating Nutritionally For Two: Eating on the run such as fast foods, junk food and foods high in preservatives, sugars and chemicals needs to be eliminated and can prevent you from getting pregnant fast. Eating a balanced diet along with organic fruits and vegetables (especially leafy green vegetables) are highly recommended. Avoid certain fish high in mercury such as sword fish and certain species of tuna.
• Prenatal Vitamins with Folic Acid: Prenatal vitamins are recommended before you become pregnant to help prevent certain birth defects. It is also suggested that women take a minimum of 400mcg of folic acid before and after conception.
• Exercise: Exercise is an important cornerstone of getting pregnant fast. By sustaining a healthy weight along with an exercise routine, this will help regulate a woman’s hormones which will in turn help promote a healthy pregnancy.
• Smoking and Second- Hand Smoke: Smoking can increase the odds of miscarriage, premature birth, low birth weight as well as other complications. It is important to eliminate smoking and even to the exposure of second hand smoke due to the facts mentioned above.
• Cats and Kitty Litter: For women trying to conceive, kitty litter is very dangerous. The reason is due to a parasite that causes toxoplasmosis. This is a disease that can be spread through the droppings of a cat in the litter box. This disease can also be contracted by eating raw or undercooked meat. It is recommended that one should limit their exposure to cats and their litter boxes before conception and during pregnancy. Even though this disease does not typically affect children and adults, it can cause some birth defects.
Getting pregnant fast may seem like a long shot for some couples, especially if they have been trying for awhile. Believe it or not, most couples who become pregnant after struggling with infertility issues have found that a few simple lifestyle changes made all the difference in the world.